|Pay Tickets On-Line|
You can pay your fines from General District Court online by going to the Virginia Supreme Court’s Website [http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts2/captchaVerification.do?landing=landing] and following these steps:
1) Enter the captcha in the text field at the bottom of the screen
2) Select the court you are summoned to from the drop down menu and enter your name exactly as it is spelled on your summons (“last, first”) in the text field bellow the drop down menu. Then click “Search”.
3) All the cases with the same or similar names will appear in alphabetical order. Look through these case and click on the blue case number for each individual charge you want to see.
4) Once you have clicked on the case number for the case you want to view, a single page screen will appear and you can see a lot of important information about your case.
5) Once you have found your court file, If you want to pay fines before or after your trial, go to your case file and at the very bottom of the page click “Mark for payment”, wait for the page to refresh, and then click the button “Process Payment”. This will take you to a billing page where you can follow instructions to pay with a credit or debit card online.